[Qgis-user] Filegeodatabase editing

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 09:00:59 PDT 2019

Ended up having to export all the layers I couldn't edit to shapefiles,
delete those layers in the fiel geodatabase using Arc Catalog, and import
the exported shapfiles to their respected locations in the file geodatabase
to get it to work again.
Not sure what happened but if anyone else runs into this that is what I had
to do.
Cheers