[Qgis-user] export to dxf problem

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Nov 11 12:35:41 PST 2019

AutoCAD programs have a tendency to open the file either zoomed out or zoomed away from our zone of interest.  Ex.  Your lines are in Canada but the files open in France.  You need to find your data. Zoom in, zoom out or pan until you find it.  Sometimes, you have a function saying « zoom to layer extent ».  If that does not work, try to find your data looking at coordinates system.

Don’t forget to do a « reply all » so that the user groupe can profit from the conversation.
Hope this helps

Nicolas