[Qgis-user] export to dxf problem

Boaz Bar Ilan boazprosie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 22:56:43 PST 2019

 hi thanks

somehow it doesn't work
what I do  - I select a layer and do - project >import export >export
project  to dxf
there I save the scale to the scale on my qgis  screen
and when I m trying to view it with cad viewer it doesn't show nor on my
partners autocad
as much as I tried to pan it didn't work
thanks
boaz

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 11 בנוב׳ 2019 ב-22:35 מאת ‪Nicolas Cadieux‬‏ <‪
nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca‬‏>:‬