[Qgis-user] [QGIS-Developer] Instalacion de Qgis en Rhel 7 u 8

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 00:24:18 PST 2019

Hi Fabian

this is a english speaking mailing list!

btw if you need latest stuffs you shouldn't use redhat that is a
conservative (certified oriented) distribution. BUT you can override the
problem running qgis ina docker container. RedHat should have docker...
then just do:
docker pull qgis:qgis:latest (or whatever version).
Tha fact that qgis on docker is based on ubuntu does not means that it does
not work on redhat... ubuntu is only the container context in which qgis is
running.

If you need more spanish speaking support you can check mailing list of
telegram group... look for info here: http://qgis.es/ or the mexican group
and so on...

regards

Luigi Pirelli