[Qgis-user] Problems with setting network timeouts in QGIS

Lars I. Nielsen, LIFA A/S lin at LIFA.DK
Thu Nov 28 06:59:32 PST 2019

Hi list.

I'm revisiting our problems with long WFS transactions that time out locally in QGIS even though the transaction continues in the background.

The default timeout value is 60 seconds (60k msecs).

There are two places where it can be changed in QGIS settings, but neither respects any changes made. Or must something else be done to save the value besides pressing OK ?

I hacked the INI file to set my value to 1.2m seconds (20 minutes), but it seems that QGIS doesn't respect that value, and times out my WFS transaction after circa 100 seconds. But it does display the large value in settings.

Can anyone confirm this behavior ?

Still running 3.4.9

Med venlig hilsen

Lars I. Nielsen, LIFA A/S
GIS-kons., FME+Python Certified Professional
Geoinformatik
[Beskrivelse: C:\Users\lin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\signatures\284x82-3741133837051347070]

6313 6800

@

lin at lifa.dk

6313 6849

www.lifa.dk<http://www.lifa.dk>

CVR

20937289

[Beskrivelse: C:\Users\lin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\signatures\21x21-3019966288736195652]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifa-a-s/>
Følg os på LinkedIn og læs de seneste nyheder fra LIFA A/S