[Qgis-user] QGIS and WFS limitations

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Oct 29 07:29:01 PDT 2019

Hi Lars,

Thank you for bringing that up. There has been a feature request opened
for this - or at least something very similar - recently
(https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/32348.

The next step will be that someone starts working on this. It is
possible that someone will volunteer his precious time. This is unlikely
to happen if developers are put under general suspicion of being
forgetful and lazy. There is also the other possibility that someone
that has the skills and availability is contracted to work on this.

Looking forward to a constructive discussion!

Best regards

Matthias