[Qgis-user] Layer disappearing at different zoom levels.

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Apr 6 02:16:08 PDT 2020

Hi Phil,

You are right. Those layers have scale dependent visibility...

And apparently FIRM Panels is misconfigured (checked by loaded a map of
the world next to it): if you zoom to the extent of that layer, you zoom
to the world extent... on a zoom level which FIRM Panels is NOT visible...

Alluvial Fans is ok though: if I 'zoom to extent' of that layer you have
a nice view.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

PS I never use the ArcGis dialog, but I see it has a nice
'filter'-input, but it is not working with me (as in if I start to type
'FI' there NOTHING is shown)? Can others confirm?