[Qgis-user] Sharing project files

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Mon Apr 6 10:10:28 PDT 2020

Hi Dave,

indeed, temporary layers are only .. well .. temporary.
There are two ways to make them permanent (afaik):

a) Install the temporary layer saver plugin. This will save those layers
within the project file
b) Don't know if this option already exists in 3.4, but in the context
menu of a temporary layer, there should be the option "Make permanent
...", so you can save it to disk. If it is not present in 3.4, update to
3.10 LTR or to the latest 3.12

Hope I understood your question correctly,

Cheers,

Bernd