[Qgis-user] Sharing project files

Michael Dufty MDufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au
Mon Apr 6 18:17:03 PDT 2020

I find the “Memory Layer Saver” plugin very useful, but it doesn’t seem to work for raster layers, so may not work for Dave in this case.
If I recall correctly I think the make permanent button may not appear on raster layers either.
Generating contours to a temporary file also seems to be a special case in that they save to a temporary file rather than a memory layer so neither of the above options work.
In these cases you need to “save as” the temporary layers to preserve them (or create them as permanent layers in the first place using the processing options).

Michael Dufty
Senior Environmental Engineer

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D60CBC.8E1516A0]
MBS ENVIRONMENTAL