[Qgis-user] ISSUE QGIS keeps freezing - QGIS Desktop 3.10.4

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Apr 9 08:27:24 PDT 2020

Hi,

These are all good points. I also had severe issues with Antivirus - it
slowed down or prevented a lot of the network access. The IT services
had to add exceptions.

But you describe that it only happens after a couple of days of usage,
which is strange.

If you find out what the issues really is, please let us know, so we can
learn.

Andreas