[Qgis-user] QField: adding photos, but how?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Mon Apr 20 12:49:52 PDT 2020

Hi,
for a long time I wish to use QField .. in the field, but as I do not
manage to set up a reliably working configuration, I still have to use
Locus all the time when I need to take notes in the field.

As the ability to take linked photos is crucial for me, I gave it
another try and tried to follow the instructions on the website.
https://qfield.org/docs/project-management/add-1-n-pictures.html

Can anyone confirm that it is possible to take linked pictures following
these docs? I have the feeling that there are missing some important
steps or settings or other infos.

Tried now for 2 days and will soon give up again for the next 2 years.

I think it would be much easier if there would be a tiny downloadable
example project , so I could cross-check the settings and configurations.

Anyway, grateful for any kind of input,
Bernd