[Qgis-user] Python Plugin error "Host not found"

Sarah Way data at phbg.org
Mon Aug 17 02:04:47 PDT 2020

Hello,

I am a relatively new user  and thus still learning as I go...

Can anyone please help me fix a Python plugin repository error?
I was running QGIS 3.4.13 and trying to select the XYTools plugin when I
received the QGIS Python Plugin Installer error window:

"Error reading repository: QGIS Plugin Repository: Host not found"

When I went into the Plugin settings, I noticed that the QGIS Official
Plugin Repository was showing the green connected status, but the QGIS
Plugin Repository was saying red disconnected.

I upgraded to QGIS 3.10.7 to try and address the issue, however I received
the same message.

Can anyone help? Thanks
Sarah Way