[Qgis-user] Support for point cloud in QGIS

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Mon Aug 24 00:11:30 PDT 2020

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce our crowdfunding campaign to support point cloud
in QGIS.
https://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk//crowdfunding/pointcloud-qgis/

This is going to be a collaborative work between:

- Lutra Consulting: one of core QGIS developer
- North Road: led by Nyall Dawson, a core QGIS developer
- Howard Butler: one of the lead developers of PDAL

The project is a unique and large effort to bring another missing piece to
QGIS. If you or your organisation are a point cloud data user, this is the
opportunity to support our work and help bring native support for your data
in QGIS.

Kind regards
Saber
--