[Qgis-user] Vertex Tool (All Layers)

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 20:24:22 PST 2020

Greetings to one and all and special acknowledgement to the development
team for continuing to produce a great product which I have spent and
continue to spend many hours using.

At the present time I have been experimenting with the Vertex Tool (All
Layers) which seems to have some issues.

In particular these issues seem to manifest as difficulty in selecting a
vertex which happens to be directly over another path.

However it has proven very difficult to date to replicate this behaviour
in a test project.