[Qgis-user] Experience in QGIS as App-V installation?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jul 1 02:19:19 PDT 2020

Hi Nicolas,

Yes, I understand that it will need a relatively powerful server. But it
will be mainly for editing and viewing tasks (all 2d, no 3d) with
normally no complex analysis tasks.

Most of our Windows clients are virtualized through Citrix anyway - so
there won't be too much difference in this respect, I guess.

We will test it and see. Thanks for sharing your thoughts,

Andreas