[Qgis-user] Current status: multiple versions on Mac

Chris xof.qgis at chof.ch
Tue May 5 08:21:11 PDT 2020

Dear Qgis-user List

I'm trying to get a project-team all on the same, new version of QGIS
LTR (3.10). With windows it's fairly easy to install multiple versions
of QGIS, so no discussions there. One user however is on Mac (10.12.6
MacOS Sierra). He says it's not possible for him to install multiple
parallel versions. For fear of breaking current projects he's reluctant
to upgrade.

I've tried to search forums & this news-list archive, but could not find
any recent disussion on that topic.

Could someone provide me with an update on that topic please? Is it
currently easy to have multiple versions of QGIS installed on the same
mac, as on windows, or is that still not possible?

Many thanks!
Chris