[Qgis-user] MS SQL Server, multi users and QGIS v3+

Johanna Botman johannab at melton.vic.gov.au
Wed May 6 15:41:46 PDT 2020

Hi Sunil,

We capture asset data for a local council. There are 27 tables in the database representing each asset category. We have times when the demand for the import is higher eg at the end of the calendar year and at the end of the financial year. When it is busy, we can be adding 2-3000 assets per week. Some of the tables already contain 45 000+ assets.

We have no alternatives to software. IT won’t allow it.

Johanna Botman

Assets / GIS Officer – Melton City Council