[Qgis-user] Snapping

Angie Rudolph angie at greenwoodmap.com
Mon May 11 07:22:45 PDT 2020

There is a tool "Snap Geometries to Layer", which is based on
https://postgis.net/docs/ST_Snap.html

You can access it by searching "snap" in the processing toolbox.  The trick
is setting your snap tolerance appropriately as your tolerance may not be
consistent throughout your data set.

Angie

--
Angie Rudolph, GISP