[Qgis-user] error "Cannot zoom to selectet feature(s): No extent could be determined.""

Simon Niederbacher niederbacher.simon at gmail.com
Wed May 13 03:42:58 PDT 2020

Hello,

I have a problem with my shape layers (type: line). I have a layer with
aprox. 500 line features. Since few days a thrid of those are not displayed
anymore on the map, but are still existing in the attribute table. When I
select one of those features and click on "zoom map to the selected rows", I
get the error "Cannot zoom to selectet feature(s): No extent could be
determined.

Does somebody have an idea what could be wrong with those line features?

Thank you a lot in advance.

regards
Simon