[Qgis-user] PostGIS Views in QGIS 3.10

Vera Diaz-Köhli Vera.Diaz at sz.ch
Thu May 14 00:22:20 PDT 2020

Hello

We have made some views in our PostGIS-Database, so that it is easier for our users to access the data.
The views have a column with a unique id ( Y ID).

In the «Add PostGIS-Layer» dialog, all those view  are listed, with the field «Object-ID» filled in correctly ( > ID) and they can be added to the map. However, there's a little yellow triangle in front of their names, which only disappears, when I click in the field «Object-ID».

How can I get rid of those yellow triangles? They are quite confusing for our user, even though the views do work...

Thanks in advance
Vera