[Qgis-user] PostGIS Views in QGIS 3.10

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu May 14 01:14:17 PDT 2020

Hi Vera,

As far as I know, the yellow triangle means that either something is
wrong with the layer, or that it needs a user input, such as "choosing a
primary key column" in case of a view.

It basically means that the layer can't be loaded, unless the user
provides a hint to QGIS how to correctly load the layer.

I don't think you can configure QGIS to not display these yellow
triangles for views. I also think they are useful indicator to the
users, that they need to do something.

It could also be a missing SRID, or something else.

Andreas