[Qgis-user] Export GeoPDF Mac

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Sat May 16 07:34:05 PDT 2020

The Mac installer is currently packaged with the older version of GDAL
which doesn't support GeoPDF (your colleague will have the newer version of
GDAL installed automatically as packaged with the Windows installer). My
understanding is the Mac package developers (Lutra Consulting) are
currently working on an update to the Mac package to include the latest
version of GDAL, so we should have that soon.

John.