[Qgis-user] Map contest: mapping Pi for the 3.14 splash screen

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun May 17 01:36:06 PDT 2020

Hi Rayond,

Thank you for the questions! I meant to include image size requirements
in the instructions but it seems like I didn't. I've now added minimum
resolution requirements (3000x2000px) and further clarifications to the
submission form.

Please DON'T submit finished splash screens. We need the raw map /
graphics to create all the graphics that are needed for a release design.

Both grayscale and color designs can be submitted. We reserve the right
to decide how to eventually use them.

The form now states "By uploading your map you grant QGIS.ORG unlimited
rights to use the map. Please do NOT submit graphics which are protected
be somebody else's copyright!". If a checkbox is needed for legal
reasons, please let me know.

I'd stick with "Pi" rather than the greek character for simplicity

Regards,

Anita