[Qgis-user] Export GeoPDF Mac

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon May 18 07:28:04 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Seems like you just have to be patient until the MacOS packager finds
time to upgrade all the dependencies to newer library versions.

This is also dependent on efforts to move the Mac build system from
homebrew to an independent build system - so it is not just the simple
upgrading, but the whole Mac build system needs a lot of work.

See also https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/177

which was just prepared today to be submitted as a QGIS grant proposal.
Don't expect this to happen before summer.

Greetings,

Andreas