[Qgis-user] Export GeoPDF Mac

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 11:27:26 PDT 2020

 To expand on what John said about when Mac OS users will be getting QGIS installers with GDAL3 and Proj6:
>From this blog post, they are aiming for QGIS 3.14:  https://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/blog/2020/04/22/qgis-macos-development/
and from the QGIS roadmap 3.14.0 is due to be released on June 19th 2020, the final 3.14 point release is on September 11th 2020: https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/roadmap.html#qgis-release-schedule
but failing that you can watch their Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/lutraconsulting
But if you can't wait they explain how to compile from code in the blog post link.
-Thayer