[Qgis-user] Install Python packages on Mac with other Python installations

Bill Farrand farrand at SpaceScience.org
Mon May 18 12:37:39 PDT 2020

I am trying to install a QGIS plug-in (Enmap Box) to QGIS3.12 on my Mac running Mojave and it requires several additional Python packages. My default Python now is an anaconda version. I can disable that and it goes to the native OSX Python 2.7. I’m not sure how to set the Mac terminal window to something where I can install Python packages to the version of Python that QGIS 3.12 goes to by default. Alternatively, perhaps there is a way to change an environment variable in QGIS to one of my already existing Python installations?

Thanks…