[Qgis-user] Install Python packages on Mac with other Python installations

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 08:35:16 PDT 2020

 Assuming you are using the single installer downloaded from the QGIS website pretty much everything is in the QGIS.app package in your Applications folder.
For more detail: from Settings select Options and then the System tab. That lists all of the paths to the various pieces that make Q run, and lets you set environment variables, etc..
-Thayer