[Qgis-user] Update the explanation of 9.4.20 exercice

Jordi Badia jbk.lcv at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:37:42 PDT 2020

Hi QGIS, I'm doing the
https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/es/docs/training_manual/complete_analysis/analysis_exercise.html
Specifically, I have reached chapter 9.4.20 where a vector layer needs
to be rasterized.
I am with 3.10.5 A_Coruña installed, and I do not manage to render this
vector layer

I think that the process exposed in chapter 9.4.20 currently on the web
is not updated for this version, and I do not manage to place the
correct parameters. Can anyone update the explanation of this process in
this exercise ?
or give me some help...

Thank you

Jordi Badia