[Qgis-user] problem with chapter 9.4.20 of the exercises

jordi badia jordibadia.arc at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:50:11 PDT 2020

Hi QGIS, I'm performing the
https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/es/docs/training_manual/complete_analysis/analysis_exercise.html
in specifically in chapter 9.4.20 of rendering a vector layer.
I have installed version 3.10.5-A Coruña, and I do not get to perform
the rendering, I do not understand where the process is failing after
trying several methods. I believe that steps 1 to 15 set out in chapter
9.4.20 currently the website are out of the box for version 3.10.5.
Could someone update them? or give me some help to prove that I'm doing
wrong?
Thank you

Jordi Badia

jordibadia.arc at gmail.com