[Qgis-user] manual classification tool?

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Wed May 27 23:33:45 PDT 2020

Does anyone know if there is a tool in QGIS to quickly classify features
manually?

I have a layer with 17,000 buildings, all need to be set to 1 of 5
values. I'm thinking about making a (quick and dirty) plugin that:

- On clicking the building shows a popup menu with the 5 choices
- Clicking the choice would update the value and change the color (redraw)

Every click less really counts here. I already set up a form widget but
also having the location of the menu near the building polygon is way
more efficient. (I mean, no need to cross the screen with your mouse
cursor.)

Thanks!

Raymond