[Qgis-user] manual classification tool?

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Thu May 28 04:30:43 PDT 2020

Hi,

I see many people have responded exactly to your question so I have a question for you. I am playing the devil’s advocate.  What are your classification?  Can any of this be classified any other way than manually? You could save time if you could preclassify building and only check the results manually?  Can size, shape, or colour help?  Can you use another data base like a city map or sensor data help?  Can you use satellite images to do some preclassification?  Have you thought of using AI with aerial photography?

If not, can you build a tool that will permit you to select multiple buildings at a time and only enter the information once?

Nicolas Cadieux
Ça va bien aller!