[Qgis-user] wishing for accurate lattitude/longitude from, a cell phone

Priv.-Doz. Dr. Maria Shinoto maria.shinoto at zaw.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu May 28 16:05:35 PDT 2020

Hi Jochen,

these are really helpful advices, thank you. I will definitely try the cheapest check with the aluminium foil as soon as I can go to the area ;-), but the base station - rover or separate antenna solution seems to become a solution that needs a bit of testing, will have to apply for the money first.

As for the total station, yes, we are starting from a ground point and create low level ground points walking up the valleys at the moment; but we have to consider measurement errors increasing.

Thanks again, I think I got a lot of really useful input,
Maria