[Qgis-user] Keeping layers of an imported DXF file into QGIS

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Mon Nov 9 07:10:44 PST 2020

The attributes are a core component of many spatial operations and QGIS is
very adept at manipulating them. You can style layers, query/ filter layers
or perform split and aggregation operations using the attribute values.

For your purposes, perhaps start by just splitting layers by the relevant
attribute values. You can access the tool from Vector >> Data Management
Tools >> Split Vector Layer