[Qgis-user] Add Layer Search to Toolbar

L.W. eaglelw at gmx.de
Fri Nov 13 07:58:26 PST 2020

Use-Case:

I add a Point on map, the attribute-editor opens and I give some Data to it.

want-to-have:

I want to add a foreign-Key id, but can not add a search-form in this
gui. so my idea was to search in the foreign table with a search-term
and get the id of the found row.

with this id I can add the new point.

my biggest problem, I do not like python as much ... I can write
'python' but none line of code ;-)