[Qgis-user] Problem exporting to pdf

António Pestana afsm.pestana at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 12:32:59 PST 2020

I´m using QGIS Desktop 3.16 on W10. My project (see All_Data.zip) has
only two shapefile layers, one for polygons (Todas as Parcelas Áreas)
and the other for lines (Todas as Parcelas Linhas). I used a very
simple layout for exporting my map to one layered geopdf. If I use the
default export options (see Options_NOT_OK.PNG) export aborts throwing
the "Could not create print device" error. However if I uncheck the
"Include Attributes" checkbox of the export options (see
options_OK.PNG), the export is made and the resulting pdf file looks
fine.... Does someone know what is happening?

Regards

António