[Qgis-user] Problem exporting to pdf

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Sat Nov 14 13:21:39 PST 2020

Boa noite António,

Just rename the layer (in QGIS layer tree) from "Todas as Parcelas
Áreas" to "Todas as Parcelas Areas".

Then you will be able to export the layer :-)

Please file a issue at [1]. Layers with such names should be supported.

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues

Às 20:32 de 14/11/20, António Pestana escreveu:
> I´m using QGIS Desktop 3.16 on W10. My project (see All_Data.zip) has
> only two shapefile layers, one for polygons (Todas as Parcelas Áreas)
> and the other for lines (Todas as Parcelas Linhas). I used a very
> simple layout for exporting my map to one layered geopdf. If I use the
> default export options (see Options_NOT_OK.PNG) export aborts throwing
> the "Could not create print device" error. However if I uncheck the
> "Include Attributes" checkbox of the export options (see
> options_OK.PNG), the export is made and the resulting pdf file looks
> fine.... Does someone know what is happening?
>
> Regards
>
> António

Email Signature
Logo <https://www.geomaster.pt>
*Geomaster*
*Jorge Gustavo Rocha* | Software Engineer
*e:*jgr at geomaster.pt | *m:*+351 910 333 888
*g:*41.54094,-8.40490 | *v: *510 906 109
*a: * Rua António Cândido Pinto, 67, 4715-400 Braga