[Qgis-user] QGIS on Apple Silicon / Rosetta 2?

John Layt j.layt at lparchaeology.com
Thu Nov 19 08:12:49 PST 2020

Hi Saber,

Wish I could offer Peter a machine to test on, we did sponsor the Mac
packaging fundraiser, but I'm not sure I can convince the boss to let one
go!

If we do get these machines, and QGIS doesn't run, then Peter will be
the first to know, and I'll try to arrange for him to get remote access at
least.

Cheers!

John.