[Qgis-user] Projections

John Helly hellyj at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 22 13:17:58 PDT 2020

Aloha.
You might want to consider simply using Great Circle distances and then
refining that if you need something better.
J.

John Helly, University of California, San Diego / San Diego Supercomputer Center / Scripps Institution of Oceanography / 760 840 8660 mobile / http://www.sdsc.edu/~hellyj
ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-3779-0603