[Qgis-user] GPX group, add field "name" from track layer to attribut table point layer

APM apschwimmer at apmland.de
Sun Apr 25 09:45:49 PDT 2021

Dear Greg,

thank you for your kindly answer!

Meanwhile I found a solution for my problem.

I can use the menu "Extract Vertices" to solve my problem.

This creates a usable point layer with the needed "name" field.

The "tracklogs" you mentioned are GPS-Tracks from a GPS-Device?

I use the same for my map.

But anyway, I'll check your remarks about the bounding boxes!

Kind regards

Piet

Axel