[Qgis-user] [QGIS-Developer] timzonefinder vs point in polygon

mail at groenebij.nl mail at groenebij.nl
Tue Feb 9 08:19:28 PST 2021

Hi Calvin,

Thanks for sending me this from the Developers list. I am not a part of the Developer list, so I did not see the Join attribute by location tip from Andrea.

Anyway, what do you mean with not getting fast result with single point lookups?

When I select a single point from the 10000 point layer and run the same algorithm (check the selected features only option in the dialogue box), the result takes 0.05 seconds (12 seconds for all 10000). At least that is what is says in the log tab of the algorithm. And it sure looks quick.

Jeroen