[Qgis-user] Support - representing a graph in Qgis

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Tue Feb 9 16:25:21 PST 2021

Hi Giacomo,

Maybe it is better to share a sketch of what you want.

0) From the description of your use case, you can use the geographic
position of the nodes, right? You might be able to do what you want just
by creating points where you want to show the grid voltage and then
create direct lines between nodes. If you can display it on the map, you
don't need a graph.

1) Yes, you can use graphviz in the python console.

2) Graphviz does not read shapefiles. You have to iterate over your
layer and generate the corresponding graph nodes and edges.

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

--
Email Signature