[Qgis-user] distance between rectangle polygon in Qgis

kirk kirk at nortekresources.com
Mon Feb 15 14:44:17 PST 2021

Another option is to convert the polygons to lines and the calculate the length if each line in the attribute table.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Marin Mirosevic <marin.mirosevic at bouvet.no> Date: 2021-02-15  6:41 p.m.  (GMT-04:00) To: Nicolas Cadieux <njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com> Cc: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] distance between rectangle polygon in Qgis

Hi Nicolas

Yes that is what i mean

Dohvati Outlook za iOS