[Qgis-user] distance between rectangle polygon in Qgis

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:19:22 PST 2021

There is a nifty function provided by the "Shape Tools" plugin called
"Geodesic measurement layer". It will create a new layer of your polygon
layer and measure each segment between nodes in the polygon or measure the
total circumference of the polygon. You can select which you want. You can
choose what measurement unit you want to use (miles, kilometer, meters,
etc) and it records everything in the attribute layer and even styles the
new layer so that it shows all the measurements in the QGIS display. The
function also works on a line layer. It makes it very easy to instantly see
distances with lines or polygons.

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/shapetools/

Calvin