[Qgis-user] distance between rectangle polygon in Qgis

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:51:24 PST 2021

This is a processing algorithm and when you just put a name in the "Output
layer" it is going to try and save the file somewhere local to the QGIS
installation, but you don't have permission to save it there and it results
in an error.

Either leave that field set to "[Create temporary layer]" or click on the
"..." to the right and select "Save to File..." Give it a file name and
then you will have the complete path where it will be saved.

Happy QGISing!

Calvin