[Qgis-user] R: QGIS server WMS cascade getfeatureinfo

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:30:24 PST 2021

Hi Karl,

qgis server log on loading the map is:

https://pastebin.com/KrJw0KJs
[https://pastebin.com/i/facebook.png]<https://pastebin.com/KrJw0KJs>
******************** New request ***************[22749][15:16:09] REMOTE_ADDR: - Pastebin.com<https://pastebin.com/KrJw0KJs>
Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.
pastebin.com

while the log on getfeatureinfo is in the area where the WMS should be is:

https://pastebin.com/air1Z7hP
[https://pastebin.com/i/facebook.png]<https://pastebin.com/air1Z7hP>
[22749][15:23:46] ******************** New request ***************[22749][15:2 - Pastebin.com<https://pastebin.com/air1Z7hP>
Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.
pastebin.com

By using the chrome developer tools, in the console on getfeatureinfo I got:
 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Any idea?

Eugenio