[Qgis-user] R: QGIS server WMS cascade getfeatureinfo

frippe12573 frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 04:09:16 PST 2021

Hi all,

I would like to updated the mailing list about the update on this issue,
which still exists.
I realised I got an old QGISserver version due to the fact I had only ubuntu
original
repo configured. Now I added the QGIS official repo and I'm running
QGISserver 3.16.

Unfortunately, the issue still exists:
I'm not able to load a WMS cascading layer, to see its legend and to
getfeatureinfo.

I add that I tested two different wms cascading layer, one from a geoserver
managed by me and
one from a public repository (Regione Toscana).

Here the qgisserver log regarding, loading a map with only one external WMS
layer,
the return once I opened the legend and eventually the output when I made
getfeatureinfo:

https://pastebin.com/GWgeXjjp

Let me know if you have any suggestion,
cheers,