[Qgis-user] R: QGIS server WMS cascade getfeatureinfo

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Feb 25 04:52:39 PST 2021

I set up a Geoserver WMS/WFS
Created a QGIS project pointing to that WMS/WFS
Used that project to start a QGISserver

And 'just got';
- getfeaturinfo (in html, feature and text) <= works for me
- a partial getlegendgraphic (as in: it returned the 'name' of the layer, but nog the graphic)

So to me you should create an issue for the last one?
Although I think it will be a *feature request*, other wms's like Geoserver also seem not to support cascading GetLegendGraphic:

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/187668/geoserver-cant-get-legendgraphic-of-wms-in-cascade

I think that has something todo with the fact that all wms's implemented this part in different ways.
The GetMap request/responses are much better standardized...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde