[Qgis-user] voronoi tool missing, what could have be wrong?

Hernán De Angelis variablestarlight at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 05:56:38 PST 2021

I built QGIS master from source last week. Everything went seemingly
smooth and it apparently worked fine.

However, today I could not find the voronoi tool in the processing
toolbox. A file search showed that the plugin seems to be installed:

# find /usr/local/share/ -name *voronoi*
/usr/local/share/qgis/grass/modules/v.voronoi.area.1.png
/usr/local/share/qgis/grass/modules/v.voronoi.area.2.svg
/usr/local/share/qgis/grass/modules/v.voronoi.area.qgm
/usr/local/share/qgis/grass/modules/v.voronoi.line.1.png
/usr/local/share/qgis/grass/modules/v.voronoi.line.2.svg
/usr/local/share/qgis/grass/modules/v.voronoi.line.qgm
/usr/local/share/qgis/python/plugins/processing/algs/grass7/description/v.voronoi.skeleton.txt
/usr/local/share/qgis/python/plugins/processing/algs/grass7/description/v.voronoi.txt
/usr/local/share/qgis/python/plugins/processing/algs/grass7/ext/v_voronoi.py
/usr/local/share/qgis/python/plugins/processing/algs/qgis/voronoi.py

Thought that perhaps the issue was not present in the newest 3.18 so I
just built it from source. Again no problems, and yet the voronoi tool
is still missing from the GUI but present in the location above.

What could be possibly wrong?

/H.