[Qgis-user] Selecting Records Using an external Text File

Ujaval Gandhi ujaval at spatialthoughts.com
Sat Jan 2 02:33:18 PST 2021

You could just add the small text file as a vector layer. Since it is just
1 column, you'll get a table layer with 1 column in the attribute table.
You can then do a table join and check the option to discard non-matching
records.
[image: Logo] <https://spatialthoughts.com/>
Ujaval Gandhi
Spatial Thoughts