[Qgis-user] QGIS Server Log Stderr

pathmapper pathmapper at posteo.de
Sun Jul 4 22:01:36 PDT 2021

Hmm, with QGIS_SERVER_LOG_STDERR 1 it works as long as I use the
standard

ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log

But if I change it to

ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/qgisserver.log

a file ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/qgisserver.log is created but the QGIS server
logs are still saved in ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log

Thomas, is this the same behaviour you are seeing?